T50 Mastermind Groups
Go Further, Faster
Open Doors You Never Thought Possible…
The term Mastermind was first coined by Napoleon Hill, author of Think and Grow Rich, published in 1937. Hill defined the Mastermind as a “coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people, for the attainment of a definite purpose.”
Today, Mastermind groups are an incredibly effective way to harness the power and knowledge of other professionals who are just as motivated, inventive and inspired to succeed as you are.
Sign Up for More Information
Master Mind Groups Provide Synergy,
Camaraderie and Idea-Sharing
When you join a Thinkers50 eCademy Mastermind group, you’ll get more accomplished in just a few short weeks than typically achieved in a year! As a member of one of our elite Mastermind groups, you’ll quickly tap into the synergy, camaraderie and best-in-class thinking that comes when high-level professionals unite for a common cause. You’ll also benefit from networking and partnering with peers, sharing resources, ideas, connections and much more.
How Do the T50 Mastermind Programs Work?
- Join six to ten like-minded, highly motivated colleagues, along with an experienced Mastermind Facilitator
- Meet online or by phone for short sprints to develop new ideas, strategies and cutting-edge concepts
- Design more of the right strategies, and gain more momentum for fast actualization of your goals and objectives
T50 Mastermind Sessions - Created with End Results In Mind
Mastermind groups typically deliver exceptional results for participants, as the group mentality creates high levels of energy, passion and excitement that lead directly to creative, out-of-the box solutions and original ideas.
- Join a Thinkers50 eCademy Mastermind Group today! Complete the our online application and complete your profile here.
- Interested in becoming a facilitator? Email us for more information.
Tap into the synergy and motivation of a Thinkers50 Mastermind Group, and raise the productivity and performance bar for you, your team and your organization!