Do more with less, learn directly from successful CEOs, and move a step closer to success by becoming an innovation champion without the stress.
- Lectures 41
- Quizzes 0
- Students 3693
- Assessments Yes
What Makes an Organization Creative
Action Guide... Too Much Innovation Talk
Leadership & Innovation
- The Often Fraught Subject of Leadership and its Relationship to Innovation…
- What is the focus of your research?
- Your work is notably international.
- And all of this leads to your current work.
- Leadership really began to be seriously studied at business schools only at the beginning of the 1990s.
- What surprised you along the way with the research?
- How does this work relate to your book Being the Boss?
Thinkers50 in 50 seconds
The Dawn of Reverse Innovation
- 2011 Ranking: #3 Winner: 2011 Breakthrough Idea Award
- Did Glocalization stop working?
- Can you illustrate that point?
- And this led to reverse innovation?
- This represents a lot of big changes going forward.
- How long has GE been practicing reverse innovation?
- I don’t sense that every major corporation is moving in this direction.
- Did GE encounter such bottlenecks in its own organizational culture?
- How did things get better at GE?
- Do American business leaders have Immelt’s vision?
- And once they do?
- Do you think this will become his legacy?
- You have a unique role inside a modern corporation
- What’s your job at GE?
- Did that surprise you?
- Tempted to take on a full-time GE role?
- Sounds like you have stayed true to your roots.
- Thinker50 List
- “Great Idea, What’s Next.”
Fallacy of the Fail Fast Mandate